Thursday, February 17, 2011

CAMPUS LIFE IS BACK....




im happy when all my friend are happy..=) my life was full with happiness and i think some of it is awesom,yeah! but the terrible things is my matriks card lossttt!!!! o god,!need to pay rm50 to get a new 1...but just small matter i think,eventough it can make me stress but just think positive,there,s a lot of people outside there have a big problem more than me,so take an effort to make everything was fine like before.
the assigment was berlambak-lambak macam joget lambak da..huhu..but it,s normal,just take it easy,then think positive..=) Happy Birthday to my dear best friend NUR HAFIZAH BT MOHD NAZRI..you the best friend that i have,and im proud to be your friend...=)..than,im going to BROGA HILLS such a nice place that i ever go..yeah! subahanallah...sungguh agung ciptaan mu ya allah...to see the sunrise..so nice...hopefully after this everything was ok...and aku bertamah-tambah happy..tapi study jangan lupa..yerr..cayok!..wassalam =)

No comments:

Post a Comment